Please watch this important video where I discuss the importance of quality, not quantity when it comes to building your email subscriber list and when generating referrals with the Yoonla™ referral program.
Generally, if your leads/referrals are of low quality it means that they are more likely to
1) The referral canceled their Yoonla account;
2) Unsubscribed from Yoonla™ database
3) Are fraudulent/bogus referrals
4) Duplicate referrals - It could be that they’ve signed up via someone else’s affiliate link in the past for example.
5) Unresponsive referrals (bounced emails, low email open rates, non-active).
As always, if you have any questions do let us know any time by submitting a ticket request.
Reno Van Boven
Founder of Yoonla™